Tested back and I found that the pagination is not correct for newly
added feedback.

For every feedback added it is taken as 2 feedbacks and it shows wrong
number for the feedback.

Please look into it,

  Annotation feedback changes

Status in Mahara:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  Mahara 16.10dev

  When feedback is placed on an annotation block, it is called
  "Annotation", but it should be feedback.

  In order to make it look more like the "Comments" on an artefact, it
  should be changed like in the screenshot to include the "Comments"
  icon and then "Feedback" with the count at the end.

  The icon before "Place feedback" should be the one we use for "Add
  comment", but no text change.