commit b1d524223da82eaccd8d42bb5846b9ad84de7be2
Author: Liam <liam.sha...@catalyst.net.nz>
Date:   Mon Oct 17 10:31:26 2016 +1300

Bug #1632883 - Set modern theme alert boxes to deafualt color for
improved readability

behatnotneeded

Change-Id: I7f4ec0312637d52a71920c470360ddf4733ef3b5

  Error messages hard to read in certain themes

Status in Mahara:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  Mahara 16.10dev

  The "Modern" theme overwrites the call stack background color and
  makes it dark blue. With that color, the on-screen error messages are
  very difficult to read (see attachment).

  It would be better to go with the default colors that we have for the
  error stack.

  Pre-requisite:
  1. Turn on developer mode so you can see error messages on the screen.
  2. Generate an error message.