Submitter: Robert Lyon (
Branch:    16.10_STABLE

commit 0c56ea845007a2c54495dcb2776e49b505ff0f49
Author: Liam <>
Date:   Mon Oct 17 10:31:26 2016 +1300

Bug #1632883 - Set modern theme alert boxes to deafualt color for
improved readability

Change-Id: I7f4ec0312637d52a71920c470360ddf4733ef3b5
(cherry picked from commit b1d524223da82eaccd8d42bb5846b9ad84de7be2)

on #mahara-dev or forum before editing or unsubscribing it!

  Error messages hard to read in certain themes

Status in Mahara:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  Mahara 16.10dev

  The "Modern" theme overwrites the call stack background color and
  makes it dark blue. With that color, the on-screen error messages are
  very difficult to read (see attachment).

  It would be better to go with the default colors that we have for the
  error stack.

  1. Turn on developer mode so you can see error messages on the screen.
  2. Generate an error message.

Mailing list:
Post to     :
Unsubscribe :