Thanks for reporting and pointing out the lines that might be causing
the issue. We'll see what we can do.

** Changed in: mahara

** Changed in: mahara
    Milestone: None => 16.10.0

** Changed in: mahara

on #mahara-dev or forum before editing or unsubscribing it!

   Uploading new/existing SmartEvidence framework doesn't work

  When I try to upload new SmartEvidence framework (in administration
  section) it does't work. The matrix file is a valid JSON file. I have
  also deleted existing SmartEvidence framework and tried to re-install
  it. The result is the same.

  This is probably due to OS, since I am working / testing that on

  The debug message was:

  [WAR] 58 (module\framework\lib.php:72)
  failed to open stream: Invalid argument

Mailing list: