Patch for "master" branch:

on #mahara-dev or forum before editing or unsubscribing it!

  Unable to decline email validation in mysql

Status in Mahara:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  Reported by community member

  In the artefact_internal_profile_email we have a column called 'key'
  which turns out to be a reserved word in MySQL - and there is an sql
  query with WHERE key=? in it.

  We will need to wrap the 'key' in double quotes

Mailing list:
Post to     :
Unsubscribe :
More help   :