Patch for "16.10_STABLE" branch: https://reviews.mahara.org/7181

  Unable to decline email validation in mysql

Status in Mahara:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  Reported by community member

https://mahara.org/interaction/forum/topic.php?id=7742&offset=0&limit=10#post31146

  In the artefact_internal_profile_email we have a column called 'key'
  which turns out to be a reserved word in MySQL - and there is an sql
  query with WHERE key=? in it.

  We will need to wrap the 'key' in double quotes