commit c548067bfb076b07c580faa80cbd33df800d7597
Author: Cecilia Vela Gurovic <ceci...@catalyst.net.nz>
Date:   Fri Oct 14 11:42:41 2016 +1300

Bug 1631795: Made image in a wallpost public

When an image is added in a wall post it will be also added
in the artefact_file_embedded so it can be seen by other users
Includes an upgrade to update old posts with embedded images.

behatnotneeded

Change-Id: I42d35e035f8fe8c846ef345709793f4c0f66ca7b
(cherry picked from commit d598dc1b23e9e5143ba5ee28b02f1573a50c2899)

  Images not displayed for others in wall post

Status in Mahara:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  Reported at https://mahara.org/interaction/forum/topic.php?id=7729 :

  I am using Mahara1604 and see a bug at Users profile page Wall
  posting. All artefacts organized at an user's profile page is
  accessible by all other registered users without any permission issue.
  But when profile owner attach a file/image in his own wall post, then
  other users not able to view that image which explains access denied
  error.

  I verified this on Mahara 16.10. Another user viewing the wall post
  does not see the image, but just the alt text.