** Changed in: mahara
    Milestone: 16.10.1 => 17.04.0

  allow for reordering of files in image gallery block

Status in Mahara:
  Confirmed

Bug description:
  This bug is similar to https://bugs.launchpad.net/mahara/+bug/732462
  and any resorting drag/drop fix there will need to be done for this as
  bug also.

  But there is another complicating factor that makes this bug separate
  and that is:

  When we first add a gallery block to a page and select some images to
  be attached to it the block renders them in the order we selected
  them.

  but when we got to edit the block again to add more items it changes
  the sort order of the originally added items

  This is due to the image gallery using a function to return the
  information for the selected items via:

  'selectlistcallback' => 'artefact_get_records_by_id'

  and that function returns a list of selected items in the order of
  when they were created in the system - eg an array of class objects
  with each class->id being the array key.

  eg:

  array (
      [9] => stdClass Object
          (
              [artefacttype] => image
              [title] => cats.jpg
              [id] => 9
          )
      [16] => stdClass Object
          (
              [artefacttype] => image
              [title] => ants.jpg
              [id] => 16
          )

  So we end up with something that is not alphabetical - nor the order we
selected them to be attached to the block

  What would be needed is to take the $values (which is in the order of
  attaching to block) and impose that sort order on the $selected array
  so that when we edit the block again it doesn't loose our initial
  selection order.