** Changed in: mahara/16.10
    Milestone: 16.10.1 => 16.10.0

  View layout becomes corrupted when changed

Status in Mahara:
  Fix Released
Status in Mahara 16.04 series:
  In Progress
Status in Mahara 16.10 series:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  Version: Mahara 15.04.5 (only encountered on this version, after
  upgrading from 15.04.4)

  We have had 2 users (out of over a thousand) have this problem so far,
  and I've been unable reproduce it or trace a specific cause but we do
  know the order of events and the outcome:

  They copy a page from another user
  Change content or add some new content
  Attempt to change the layout (say from 3 columns to 2 columns)

  Something goes wrong while the layout is being changed and the data in
  the table view_rows_columns no longer matches what's in the view
  table, and the page won't load anymore.

  As more users encounter this problem (and I'm assuming they will) I
  will update this report.