** Changed in: mahara
    Milestone: 16.10.1 => 17.04.0

  Set "URI.DefinitionID" and "URI.DefinitionRev" in HTMLPurifier

Status in Mahara:
  Confirmed

Bug description:
  While working on https://bugs.launchpad.net/mahara/+bug/1558387,
  Robert pointed out to me that we don't set URI.DefinitionRev. We also
  don't set URI.DefinitionID. Although the HTMLPurifier docs say that
  URI.DefinitionID is required if you have custom URIFilters (and our
  allowed iframe list is a custom URIFilter), it looks like the fallback
  behavior is that it generates a URI.DefinitionID based on a hash of
  the config. This has the effect that a new "Revision 1" URI config
  file is generated each time the allowed iframes list changes. It also
  results in an accumulation of old URI cache files in the
  dataroot/htmlpurifier directory, since they're all Revision 1, and all
  have different IDs.

  I think the best approach here is to give the URI.DefinitionRev its
  own revision number, stored in the database, and increment it every
  time we change the allowed iframe list.