  Fix Released
Status in Mahara 1.9 series:
  Fix Released
Status in Mahara 15.04 series:
  Fix Released
Status in Mahara 15.10 series:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  We were discussing at the last developer meeting, the possibility of
  raising our supported PHP version to 5.4. But, we don't really have
  any idea how many sites out there are currently on PHP 5.3.

  So we decided that we should add the PHP version to the usage data
  people voluntarily send back to mahara.org through the
  cron_send_registration_data() method.

  In order to make this decision in a timely manner to inform 15.10,
  we'll need to include this change in the next minor version update.