Unable to replicate so will need more info

** Changed in: mahara

  Cannot delete institution with CSV created groups

Status in Mahara:
  Incomplete

Bug description:
  This is similar too but not a direct copy of:
  https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1607231

  Mahara: 16.04.3
  DB: Postgres
  OS: Linux
  Browser: Firefox

  A site admin user is not able to delete an institution when groups
  have been uploaded via CSV.

  This appears to be because the groups have been uploaded with one or
  more foreign key references to the institution selected.

  There is no reference within the UI to this though, so we cannot
  change the groups stored institution or delete only groups that are
  related so that we can delete the institution itself.

  This is a rather large blocker to deleting obsolete information within
  any configuration.

  To reproduce:
  1. Create a custom institution
  2. Upload a CSV of groups
  3. Try to delete institution

  This looks most problematic if you have more than one institution and
  groups created both manually and via CSV as you cannot distinguish
  easily. Also, you cannot link an institution via the manual creation
  it seems.