[Expired for Mahara because there has been no activity for 60 days.]

** Changed in: mahara

  Error-Message when trying to edit page-layout

Status in Mahara:
  Expired

Bug description:
  I have installed a new Mahara (Version 16.04) on an Hosted Linux-Server
   using a mySQL Database.

  Entering "Portfolio" -> "Pages" -> "Edit Layout" shows following
error-message (I replaced global server path by "<Hosting-Server>")
  ------------
  Fatal error: Cannot redeclare init_performance_info() (previously declared in
<Hosting-Server>/mahara/htdocs/init.php:476) in
<Hosting-Server>/mahara/htdocs/init.php on line 490

  Also adding content to the page isn't possible (the same error-message
  can be found in the Console of Firebug when entering
  "/view/blocks.json.php")

  The file "init.php" is included by multiple other files using
  "require" instead of "require_once" or by "include" instead of
  "include_once".

  Is it possible to solve the problem by a apache-configuration?