commit 31fc50f986ceb916bb2d0bddddc21a279ea44af8
Author: Cecilia Vela Gurovic <cecili...@catalyst.net.nz>
Date:   Fri Jan 6 16:02:26 2017 +1300

Bug 1653180: Change facebook logo

Change facebook logo image file
Added dimension meta tags to follow facebook best practices
renamed the file to force all instances of the image in
facebook servers to update

behatnotneeded

Change-Id: I7891ad5ebec1a9fd17b6d98298fa62d4f0c5e71a
(cherry picked from commit aeb1cc229d4422fa2486bcbd24bb5558e8baed4f)

  Fix the logo for Facebook

Status in Mahara:
  Fix Committed
Status in Mahara 15.04 series:
  In Progress
Status in Mahara 15.10 series:
  Fix Committed
Status in Mahara 16.04 series:
  Fix Committed
Status in Mahara 16.10 series:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  Facebook has new regulations for the logo that is being displayed. We
  should fix that up as well as check any other debug messages.

  There are some other improvements that can be made, which are detailed
  at bug #1154943, but getting the basic ones done would be a first good
  step.

  For Mahara 17.04, we should be using the new Mahara logo (to be
  released on 6 January 2017).