option to delete page is enable for:
        - Normal user in its own pages
        - For group pages
            To admin user
            To other roles if they have Create and Edit permission
             in group setting and page is not locked
        - For institution, to site admin

when deleting a page, we should be redirected to:

    In case the page is in a collection, to the first page of the collection.
    If the collection has no more pages, to the collection list (normal user
collection list, group collection list or institution collection list)

    If the page is not part of a collection, to the pages list (normal
user pages list, group pages list, instituttion pages list)

  Page screen should show "..." button with option to delete page

Status in Mahara:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  In the screen for pages we own, we should see the "..." button similar
  to the one we see for pages shared with us.

  In this button we should only have the option to delete the page.