** Changed in: mahara
    Milestone: 17.04.0 => None

  Make the multirecipientnotification module non-hideable

Status in Mahara:
  Confirmed

Bug description:
  Mahara 15.10 depends on the multirecipientnotification module for core
  functionality. It should be non-hideable.

  This means setting the "can_be_disabled()" function on it to false.

  But further than that, there can be (strange) cases where the module
  gets disabled in the database, which will cause the Inbox block on the
  standard dashboard page to error out. I think in addition to marking
  that "can_be_disabled()" flag, we should change the plugin loading
  functions so that they ignore the "disabled" flag in the database, for
  plugins that cannot be disabled.