Public bug reported:

test/behat/features/admin/disable_external_resources.feature failed on
one of my patches automated as well as locally, and then I noticed it
also fails on master.

I discovered I could fix it by adding two wait steps, between lines 33/34 and
lines 54/55:
 33 And I press "Select \"Image2.png\""
 34 And I press "Submit"

 54 And I enable the switch "Disable external resources in user HTML"
 55 And I press "Update site options"

I see that bug 1575512 is supposed to remove the need for wait steps,
but that patch is not the cause of this failure as I checked the history
for the disable_external_resources.feature which shows it didn't have
wait steps originally.

So I'm confused.

** Affects: mahara

** Tags: behat

  behat test disable_external_resources.feature failing

Status in Mahara:
  New

Bug description: