That is odd, Sebastian. Do you have any customizations in your Mahara
site? I don't see this happening on my instance or on the Mahara demo
site.

  Blogposts without Author

Status in Mahara:
  Incomplete

Bug description:
  If there is a blogpost that belongs to no user (no UserID is saved in
  the database) Mahara uses the UserID of the current User instead as
  the author of this post.. That causes a lot of irritation because user
  are linked to post, they didnt wrote. It would be better to use an
  "unknown User" or something like that to prevent irritations.