** Changed in: mahara
       Status: Confirmed => In Progress

You received this bug notification because you are a member of Mahara
Contributors, which is subscribed to Mahara.
Matching subscriptions: Subscription for all Mahara Contributors -- please ask 
on #mahara-dev or mahara.org forum before editing or unsubscribing it!

  Tags with special characters aren't found

Status in Mahara:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  Im on 17.04.2.

  When on "My Tags" page (/tags.php), clicking on a tag with special
  characters to search for it returns nothing. This is because in the
  query, the special characters are replaced. The tag block is affected
  by this as well, but only on the "My Tags" page. It works well on the
  other page such as Journals and Pages and Collections.

  I found this by having the tag #test. When I search for it from the
  "My Tags" page, the page shows "Search results for %23test"

  So far, i've confirmed the problem with:
  # -> %23
  @ -> %40
  é -> %C3%A9
  è -> %C3%A8
  ê -> %C3%AA

To manage notifications about this bug go to:

Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~mahara-contributors
Post to     : mahara-contributors@lists.launchpad.net
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~mahara-contributors
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to