** Changed in: mahara
    Milestone: 17.10.0 => 18.04.0

  Move from X-Frame-Options to Content-Security-Policy

Status in Mahara:
  Confirmed

Bug description:
  Currently one cannot embed Mahara within an iframe on third party site

  This is due to:
  X-Frame-Options = SAMEORIGIN
  (see:
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/HTTP/Headers/X-Frame-Options)

  And we can't allow specific external sites to embed mahara in an
  iframe (well at least not for all major browsers)

  But good news there is: Content-Security-Policy
  (see: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/HTTP/CSP)

  Where we can specify which domains are allowed to show which things

  But bad news - to get it to work we'd need to do bad things in relation to
inline javascript
  (see:
https://www.html5rocks.com/en/tutorials/security/content-security-policy/)

  Also we'd need to detect that we are in an external iframe before the
  page loads so we can set the headers to allow the correct external
  site (via init.php)

  Currently we set the headers after $session starts and before we enable the
$USER object
  So we'd need to add something to detect that we are in an iframe on an
external site and that site is allowed to do this.

  NOTE: some of our pages load in iframes themselves (via pieform
  submission)