Mahara Version: 17.04.2

I cannot add a user by this Leap2A file

I believe that there could be an issue with the documents in it.  Please
give me time after this weekend to work next week more on the test site.

Thank you.

SIncerely,

Jonathan Wilkins
IT Coordinator

Future Generations University
Web: www.future.edu  <http://www.future.edu/>
Office: 304-358-2000 <(304)%20358-2000>

If you shop using Amazon Smile, Amazon.com will donate a percentage of your
purchases to support Future Generations University.  It's an easy way to
support our work, with no cost to you. Use this link:
https://smile.amazon.com/ch/20-4093450.