** Changed in: mahara
    Milestone: 18.04.0 => None

  Import other fields of the user's profile when LTI creates a new user
  from LMS

Status in Mahara:
  Triaged

Bug description:
  With Mahara 17.04, LTI is a possible way of linking user accounts from
  a LMS to Mahara.

  Between Moodle and Mahara, with the LTI option "We create users"
  activated, a user is created when jumping for the first time from the
  LMS to Mahara.

  At the moment only the email, first name, last name are pushed from
  Moodle into the user's Mahara profile.

  I wish other information from the Moodle profile could be pushed such
  as the profile picture, address,… as long as the LTI protocole allows
  to do this.