Public bug reported:

We need to make a series of changes in Mahara to comply with the GDPR.
More info is available on the wiki at
https://wiki.mahara.org/wiki/Developer_Area/Specifications_in_Development/GDPR_compliance

We should have an admin report in the reports section in which admins
can review the consented to items and the versions that users consented
to.

This user report would consist of the following (items marked with * are
mandatory and those marked with + are auto-selected):

- Username *
- First name *
- Last name *
- Display name
- Email
- Date and time when T&C were accepted and consent was given + (since it's all
or nothing, I don't think we need separate dates for site and institution and
consents but would need to link to each)
- Link to the agreed an consented items. +

Instead of linking to each individual section, it would be nice if the
T&Cs and all consent items were displayed on one page for each person
via the report. That way multiple clicks could be avoided. We'd need
such a page for the users already.

The page should mention the date of the T&C and consent items when they
were published.

** Affects: mahara

** Tags: gdpr

  Admin report on privacy