Review is at https://reviews.mahara.org/#/c/8389

** Summary changed:

- Improve inactivity warning message
+ Improve inactivity and expiry warning messages

  Improve inactivity and expiry warning messages

Status in Mahara:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  The account inactivity email is:

  Your account on Mahara ePortfolio System will become inactive within
  1095 days.

  Once inactive, you will not be able to log in until an administrator
  re-enables your account.

  You can prevent your account from becoming inactive by logging in.

  Regards, Mahara ePortfolio System site administrator

  Please do not reply to this message.

  -----------------

  I suggest the following changes to make it easier to read:

  1.
  => Instead of mentioning the number of days, can we give the exact date, i.e.
"will become inactive on 14 December 2019."?

  If that is not possible, "within" should be changed to "in" as it is
  an exact date and not a date range. If possible, please also change
  the days to something more sensible like "3 years" for large numbers
  or months if it is more than 31 days to make it easier for people to
  see.

  2.
  "{site} site administrator" should sit on it's own line right below
"Regards,".