Improve the password policy enforcement and configuration in Mahara.
Have a pre-defined password policy of a minimum of 8 characters with
type "alphanumeric mixed case + symbols". Also allow admins to set the
password policy in Site Options > Security Settings. In all locations
where password is set the password input should also include a password
strength indicator.

** Changed in: mahara
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Gregor Anželj (gregor-anzelj)

** Changed in: mahara
     Assignee: Gregor Anželj (gregor-anzelj) => (unassigned)

** Changed in: mahara
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Gregor Anželj (gregor-anzelj)

  Optional password policy

Status in Mahara:
  Triaged

Bug description:
  For internal policy reasons, some people might need Mahara to enforce
  a password policy.

  If we implement this feature, we should make sure that:

  - it's optional
  - it's disabled by default
  - we include a warning saying that it could result in less secure passwords
(ideally linking to research paper demonstrating this)