commit 8413ce2ec8807921d9b108db5ad6cfe41b4a35b3
Author: Niranjan Bandi <niranjanba...@catalyst.net.nz>
Date:   Fri Jan 26 15:11:27 2018 +1300

Bug 1719222- Background should have only user creation

- Made the changes according to the code review
Everything in the background is now moved to the scenario.
Visible_asterix_message.feature is now moved to send_message.feature.
visible_asterix_nessage.feature is now deleted.

Change-Id: I98c915048d1eff40dce4cd0eb0d62fc1b42913da

  consolidate behat messages tests

Status in Mahara:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  test/behat/features/settings/visible_asterix_message.feature
  Is there another send message feature that this could be part of?

  Check out these tests and see how we are testing messages and how it can be
improved:
  ./features/social/send_multiple_messages.feature
  ./features/social/send_message.feature
  ./features/site_content/activity_type_messages.feature
  ./features/settings/visible_asterix_message.feature