commit 6392aa5608066677272b0bed3895c68341b2c0fa
Author: Maria Sorica <maria.sor...@catalyst-eu.net>
Date:   Tue Jan 30 15:25:28 2018 +0000

Bug 1746259: Move the T&C to the site_content_version table

1. On site update, delete all T&C from the 'site_content'
table and add it to the 'site_content_version' table.

2. Auto accept the site terms and conditions for
the site admins.

behatnotneeded

Change-Id: I07e7da0bd8bbdb3a1e36c3321e0a2b5bb3e89522

  Make the T&C have the same behaviour as the privacy statement

Status in Mahara:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  We need to make a series of changes in Mahara to comply with the GDPR.
  More info is available on the wiki at

https://wiki.mahara.org/wiki/Developer_Area/Specifications_in_Development/GDPR_compliance.

  We will need to make the following changes:

  1. Add the T&C to the site_content_version table.

  2. Display the T&C under the 'Legal' navigation link.

  3. Allow the site/institution admins to create new T&C versions.

  4. Ask user to agree to the site and institution T&C.

  5. Show the user the current T&C version they have consented to.

  6. Allow the user to withdraw their consent to the current T&C
  version.

  7. Add T&C to the registration form