Patch for "master" branch:

on #mahara-dev or forum before editing or unsubscribing it!

  DB: mtime in group table is never modified

  mtime should be updated every time we modified a group.

  At the moment, we can change any settings of the group and save or
  delete the group but the mtime is not changed.

Mailing list:
Post to     :
Unsubscribe :
More help   :