Submitter: Robert Lyon (
Branch:    master

commit e02a5946fcbf73194b29868a476d966bb82c56bc
Author: Jaque <>
Date:   Mon Mar 5 10:17:46 2018 +1300

Bug #1746127: Review ocean theme variables and put more colors into

Change-Id: I503eed17d07451b7bc4f6eb764de576f5447c3d8

on #mahara-dev or forum before editing or unsubscribing it!

  Review theme variables and put more colors into variables

Status in Mahara:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  There still seem to be a few colors in the CSS rather than set as
  variables in SASS. This should be reviewed and where possible
  consolidated. Please keep it flexible though so that borders don't get
  background variables assigned only because it is the same color. Our
  designers need to be able to manipulate them separately. :-)

Mailing list:
Post to     :
Unsubscribe :
More help   :