Public bug reported:

"I wondered whether or not it would be helpful if there were an option
whereby when you have students in a group, if the pages associated with
the student could be shown in a collapsed/expanded form along with them
to save each time having to click on a student to open their profile,
and then see what they have got for a page."

I would expand that to include collections, i.e. show portfolios as we
do elsewhere. There are a few questions that should be considered for
this:

1. Would it be added to the members block?
2. The portfolios shown would be the ones that the person looking at has access
to and not only the ones that the student had shared with the group as per our
regular sharing permissions.
3. Should a similar display be available in other places? I wouldn't add that
info everywhere where a person's name appears, but I could imagine that the
friends block would be a possibility.
4. We have to be careful about how to link this if we go for this functionality
so that people still have easy access to the person's profile page.

** Affects: mahara

  Quicker access to student portfolios when members of a group

Status in Mahara:
  Confirmed

Bug description: