** Changed in: mahara

  Strict privacy: Require everyone to accept the T&C and privacy

Status in Mahara:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  We need to make a series of changes in Mahara to comply with the GDPR.
  More info is available on the wiki at

  The GDPR requires that users consent to the privacy statement of a site
  For institutions, we have a Yes/No switch "Strict privacy" in Config site ->
Site options -> Institutions settings.

  What is to be done (last item from Bug 1739688):

  5. Turning the "Strict privacy" switch to "Yes" (if enabled) requires
  everyone to accept the T&C and privacy statement when they log in for
  the first time (once changes were made etc. as per the separate
  Launchpad items on that).