commit 7f65b938cfb71a6d4a3d49bcdd26e20f16d3bb43
Author: Ghada El-Zoghbi <gh...@catalyst-au.net>
Date:   Wed Jan 24 10:12:35 2018 +1100

Bug 1745042: set link and icon attribute for socialprofiles

When a user shares their socialprofile on their
profile page and another user searches
for that social profile (using elsaticsearch),
the icon attribute is never set.
Because social profiles are external to Mahara,
we can display the link to users.

Sponsored by The Australian National University

behatnotneeded

Change-Id: I94282bed7904f9d37a50b8e0fd32c5f2d174c704

  Social profile icon causing warning in Elasticsearch display

Status in Mahara:
  Fix Committed
Status in Mahara 17.10 series:
  Fix Committed
Status in Mahara 18.04 series:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  Mahara: 17:10.2  (2017092611)
  OS: Linux 16.04
  DB: Postgres
  Browser: any

  An warning is displayed (and debug is on) when using Elastisearch when
  searching on data. Please refer to attached image of warning.

  We are using the raw_old theme but it's also present in raw.

  I haven't been able to track down the data itself but I can see that
  it stems from a social profile not having a relevant icon. And, I can
  track it down to:

/htdocs/search/elasticsearch/type/ElasticsearchType_artefact.php::getRecordDataById
  - lines 353-356

  If the array $icons is empty, the properties: link and icon

  do not get set.

  Which leads to this warning in the template:

  /htdocs/theme/raw_old/plugintype/search/elasticsearch/templates/artefact.tpl

  on line 15.