** Changed in: mahara
Milestone: 18.04.0 => 18.10.0
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Mahara
Contributors, which is subscribed to Mahara.
Matching subscriptions: Subscription for all Mahara Contributors -- please ask
on #mahara-dev or mahara.org forum before editing or unsubscribing it!
Status in Mahara:
Currently, Mahara is not compliant with the IPv6 protocol.
Some places that need to change (where IP addresses are
- SAML auth - validate URL Syntax (preg_match for IPv6 also).
- DB: table - host.ipaddress needs to cater for 128 bit address.
- Peer bootstrap:
1) preg-match should also include IPv6 format;
2) use of PHP function gethostbyname().
- Zend third part library - current version only supports IPv4. We
currently use version 1.10.6.
MNET heavily relise on Zend.
The latest Zend is on version 3. But there is a release for 1.12.11 - which
still doesn't support IPv6 (as far as I can tell).
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~mahara-contributors
Post to : email@example.com
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~mahara-contributors
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp