Yeah it was an oversight when I made the patch - I suspect I
copied/pasted from another setting that had help = true

It doesn't need the help icon so will remove

** Changed in: mahara

  missing help file Site options/Account settings

Status in Mahara:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  As a site admin user, in Site options-> account settings -> Override user
account lifetime
  when clicking the 'i' icon to get help info, we get an error "An error
occurred trying to retrieve the help page."

  This happens because the
  htdocs/lang/en.utf8/help/forms/siteoptions.defaultaccountlifetimeupdate.html
  that contains the help description is missing.