** Changed in: mahara
    Milestone: 18.04.0 => None

  OpenGraph (Facebook preview) tags for the images shown on a Page

  While trying to share my own delightful endless loop of a kākā at a
  feeding station with a Facebook friend, I realized that Mahara doesn't
  provide the OpenGraph tags necessary for Facebook to show the images
  on a Page in its preview.

  So, we should add those.

  The most important page to do this on is the main Page display,
  /view/view.php . It would also make sense to do it on
  /artefact/view.php (for image artefacts), and possibly on the Profile
  page, and any other pages that can be publicly accessible which I may
  have forgotten (perhaps the Site home page for logged-out users?)

  Probably the cleanest way to do this is to add a function to the
  artefact API (and/or the block API?), which asks each one whether it
  wants to post any OpenGraph tags. It would also make sense for the
  Images to use their "preview" image (the one you see on
  artefact/view.php) rather than the image itself.