** Changed in: mahara
    Milestone: 18.04.0 => None

** Changed in: mahara

  Examples of how we can utilise the connection manager

Status in Mahara:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  There are two example plugins called 'notification/redirect' and
  'module/syncprofile' that use different ways to connect sites together

  notification/redirect shows how we can use an existing api hook - in
  this case the notification hook called notify_user()

  module/syncprofile works by exposing it's hook via the following code,
  which looks to see if there is a 'sync_profile' function in any of the
  plugins:

  if ($connections = Plugin::get_webservice_connections($USER, 'sync_profile'))
{
    foreach ($connections as $connection) {
      call_static_method($connection->connection->class, 'sync_profile',
$connection, $USER, $values);
    }
  }