htdocs/theme/raw/pieforms/export.php

Line 76:

This needs to be changed to
 export_form_cell_html($element);

Will need to add the id of the collection or first view held within to the
preview link
If we want to have the 'preview' link (like we do with views)

** Changed in: mahara
    Milestone: None => 18.10.0

  Preview collections on Export screen

Status in Mahara:
  Confirmed

Bug description:
  When you export pages, you can preview them. But you don't have that
  option for collections. There should be a collection preview link
  which takes you to the first page of the collection and ideally you
  can navigate through the other pages.