Public bug reported:

Update Existing Behat feature file
------------------------------------

Existing behat feature: Settings > loginattempts.feature

Scenario:  User verify all elements are displayed in the user menu
   Given I log in as "UserA" with password "Kupuh1pa!"
   When I expand "User menu"
   # New Step Def required <I should see link that links to page>
   Then I should see "user name" link that links to "User view" page
   And I should see "Settings" link that links to "Settings" page
   And I should see "Unread message count" link that links to "Inbox |
Notifications" page
   # New Step Def required  <Logs user out and displays login Page>
   And I should see "Logout" link that Logs user out and displays "login" page
   When I expand "Settings"
   Then I should see "Settings" link that links to "Settings" page
   And I should see "Legal" link that links to "Legal" page
   And I should see "Notifications" link that links to "Notifications" page

** Affects: mahara

  behat test for verify user menu elements

Status in Mahara:
  New

Bug description: