Public bug reported:

Update Existing Behat feature file
------------------------------------
Need to amend existing feature file to automate manual test for bug:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/mahara/+bug/1493199

Amendment to Behat:
test/behat/features/site_content/homepage_buttons.feature

Add the following to the bottom of Scenario: Checking navigation of the
big homepage buttons

 And I should see "Latest changes I can view"
 And I should not see "Latest pages"

** Affects: mahara

  behat test for latest pages name change to Latest changes

Status in Mahara:
  New

Bug description: