Public bug reported:

At the moment the retractable block setting for this block don't work.
I've done some investigation:
There is no code for setting the retractable option in the
creativecommons/lib.php, however not all the blocks with working retractable
settings have this.
I found the templates for the retractable settings, but can't see how they are
called/incorporated.

** Affects: mahara

** Changed in: mahara

** Changed in: mahara
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Rebecca Blundell (rjb-dev)

  Creative commons block not retractable

Status in Mahara:
  In Progress

Bug description: