Patch for "17.04_STABLE" branch:

on #mahara-dev or forum before editing or unsubscribing it!

  Working out folder size slows down opening of image block config

Status in Mahara:
  Fix Committed
Status in Mahara 17.04 series:
Status in Mahara 17.10 series:
Status in Mahara 18.04 series:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  We added the fix for so that
we could know how much content a folder contained when viewing via Content ->
  This was useful in helping one delete files to sort out quota problems.

  But the problem is that bit of code is also used when displaying a
filebrowser form in block config forms. And it slows down the opening/closing
of the config.

  We don't need to know about the folder / file size here so we should
  avoid the slow db calls that work out the size when not on Content ->
  Files page

Mailing list:
Post to     :
Unsubscribe :