commit dff5f618fd489762c2e6bafa0de7bd88ad3b6529
Author: Cecilia Vela Gurovic <cecili...@catalyst.net.nz>
Date:   Tue Mar 13 15:35:13 2018 +1300

Bug 1755329: Calculate folder size only in managing files pages

behatnotneeded

Change-Id: I3d9927777a543441ea00335e625fcd54b5d51ba0
(cherry picked from commit ec18759b1833e6c3593d99e96144659a32f9d0e8)

  Working out folder size slows down opening of image block config

Status in Mahara:
  Fix Committed
Status in Mahara 17.04 series:
  Fix Committed
Status in Mahara 17.10 series:
  Fix Committed
Status in Mahara 18.04 series:
  Fix Committed
Status in Mahara 18.10 series:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  We added the fix for https://bugs.launchpad.net/mahara/+bug/1650980 so that
we could know how much content a folder contained when viewing via Content ->
Files
  This was useful in helping one delete files to sort out quota problems.

  But the problem is that bit of code is also used when displaying a
filebrowser form in block config forms. And it slows down the opening/closing
of the config.

  We don't need to know about the folder / file size here so we should
  avoid the slow db calls that work out the size when not on Content ->
  Files page