Patch for "master" branch: https://reviews.mahara.org/8661

  Make it possible for PlugIns defining a grouptab

Status in Mahara:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  Currently we are developing an artefact plugin and a module plugin and
  therefore we need to have related grouptabs for users to use the new
  functionalities of these plugins.

  Unfortunately such additional tabs are only considered for interaction
  plugins.

  For our purposes we use a workaround by adding some code to the
  lib/group.php file at line 2046 to get this handled for our plugins
  like it is implemented as core code at line 2022 and following.

  It would be nice if group menu items of other plugin types than
  interaction could be defined if necessary by default without modifying
  the mahara core.

  Thank you
  Alex