Public bug reported:

When self-registration is turned on and you register for an account at
/register.php, the terms and conditions and privacy statements are
displayed (will need to correct it so they only show when registration
agreement needs to be selected).

The statements do not have our usual panels and thus it's a bit hard to
follow their text esp. when they are long (see screenshot). They should
get the same styling as on /userprivacy.php

** Affects: mahara

** Affects: mahara/18.04

** Affects: mahara/18.10

** Tags: front-end

** Attachment added: "register.png"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1758735/+attachment/5090428/+files/register.png

** Also affects: mahara/18.04

** Also affects: mahara/18.10

** Changed in: mahara/18.04

** Changed in: mahara/18.10

** Changed in: mahara/18.04

** Changed in: mahara/18.10

** Changed in: mahara/18.04
    Milestone: None => 18.04.0

** Changed in: mahara/18.10
    Milestone: None => 18.10.0

** Tags added: front-end

  Consolidate styles of registration agreements

Status in Mahara:
  Confirmed
Status in Mahara 18.04 series:
  Confirmed