Some more testing with Danny's export:

1. index.html page cannot be clicked and opened in neither Chrome on Ubuntu
nore MS Edge on a Surface tablet.
2. Clicking on "Browse your file collection" and then the "Test18:10" folder
opens the subfolder in Chrome on Ubuntu but not in Edge on Surface.
3. Our test html export does open the index.html page correctly in both Ubuntu
and on Surface, but the 18:10 test folder is not opened in the file collection
either. Test export is attached.

Danny, having the Leap2A export from your portfolio that you created on
the site would help for our local testing to check what is in Mahara and
what isn't. Thank you.

** Attachment added: "mahara-export-html-user1-1521578844.zip"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/mahara/+bug/1756904/+attachment/5091580/+files/mahara-export-html-user1-1521578844.zip

** Changed in: mahara

  UTF8 character encoding problem in HTML export

Status in Mahara:
  Incomplete

Bug description:
  - Tested in demo.mahara.org
  - Client Os : Windows
  - Chrome 64.0.3282.186, Firefox 58.0.2, Microsoft Edge 41.16299.248.0

  Steps to reproduce

  - Create a Portfolio page with UTF8 accents in Title.
  - Export to HTML with "All my data"
  - Url to the page in index.html contains accents
  - Look in the archive /views/ and the folder's page name contains undefined
characters (Windows)