Public bug reported:

Update Existing Behat feature file
------------------------------------
Behat test: Settings > register_configuration.feature already exists - need to
update behat test to include the following:

# Check for conformation message
Then I should be on "/register.php"

And I should see "You have successfully submitted your application for
registration. The institution administrator has been notified, and you
will receive an email as soon as your application has been processed."

** Affects: mahara

  behat test for user registration

Status in Mahara:
  New