** Changed in: mahara

  Remove "Mobile access token" from account settings

Status in Mahara:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  With Mahara 16.10 we introduced Mahara Mobile, the new mobile app for
  Mahara and with it the "App" settings that are managed on
  /module/mobileapi/apps.php

  We still show the "Mobile access tokens" on /account/index.php though
  and on /admin/site/options.php when a site has been upgraded to 16.10.
  These settings should be removed as they are confusing. Both
  MaharaDroid and Portfolio Up are not in active development and do not
  necessarily work with modern devices. Mahara Mobile allows any user to
  connect, not just with internal accounts.