** Changed in: mahara

  Employer and educational institution address don't show up anywhere in
  resume block

Status in Mahara:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  You can provide an institution and employer address under Content ->
  Resume -> Education history / Employment history. However, that
  information cannot be displayed anywhere: neither in the Resume in the
  Content area nor when you display the information in the resume. Why
  do we collect that information then? If we collect it, we should also
  display it in the block when looking at the details of such an item.

  Since it's secondary information, it doesn't need to be displayed
  prominently and can be displayed when you click the item and it is
  expanded to show more details about the education / employment item.

  For a suggestion on where to put it, please see the attached
  screenshot.