** Changed in: mahara/17.10

  Installing a site doesn't update email correctly

Status in Mahara:
  Fix Released
Status in Mahara 16.10 series:
  Fix Released
Status in Mahara 17.04 series:
  Fix Released
Status in Mahara 17.10 series:
  Fix Released
Status in Mahara 18.04 series:
  Fix Released
Status in Mahara 18.10 series:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  We added a bit of code that made sure that when we install a site it
  changes the admin email from ad...@example.org to the one supplied in
  all 3 places where we save email addresses - we save this directly to
  db.

  This is ok if we then log out before going to a place in Mahara where
  $USER->commit() is called

  But if we don't the $USER object still has ad...@example.org set so
  overwrites our change in the usr table.

  We need to commit this change via the USER object rather than update
  the usr table directly