** Description changed:

- Update Existing Behat feature file
+ Update Existing Behat feature file
  ------------------------------------

- Existing behat feature: Settings > loginattempts.feature
+ Existing behat feature: Site_content > menu_navigation.feature

  Scenario:  User verify all elements are displayed in the user menu
-    Given I log in as "UserA" with password "Kupuh1pa!"
-    When I expand "User menu"
-    # New Step Def required <I should see link that links to page>
-    Then I should see "user name" link that links to "User view" page
-    And I should see "Settings" link that links to "Settings" page
-    And I should see "Unread message count" link that links to "Inbox |
Notifications" page
-    # New Step Def required  <Logs user out and displays login Page>
-    And I should see "Logout" link that Logs user out and displays "login" page
-    When I expand "Settings"
-    Then I should see "Settings" link that links to "Settings" page
-    And I should see "Legal" link that links to "Legal" page
-    And I should see "Notifications" link that links to "Notifications" page
+    Given I log in as "UserA" with password "Kupuh1pa!"
+    When I expand "User menu"
+    # New Step Def required <I should see link that links to page>
+    Then I should see "user name" link that links to "User view" page
+    And I should see "Settings" link that links to "Settings" page
+    And I should see "Unread message count" link that links to "Inbox |
Notifications" page
+    # New Step Def required  <Logs user out and displays login Page>
+    And I should see "Logout" link that Logs user out and displays "login" page
+    When I expand "Settings"
+    Then I should see "Settings" link that links to "Settings" page
+    And I should see "Legal" link that links to "Legal" page
+    And I should see "Notifications" link that links to "Notifications" page

  behat test for verify user menu elements

Status in Mahara:
  In Progress

Bug description: